Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Questions regarding PUBG

Private

Question Questions regarding PUBG

Hello,

I have a small amount of experience with hacks from a different provider for csgo, however am very interested in your PUBG inventory.
    I have a few questions, and I realise that they may sound silly/unnecessary but if they were answered I'd appreciate it greatly.

The whole concept of using the ID and utility bill is a little bit anxiety-producing, given that it can often be valuable information on things
    such as passports. Is there any way I can be certain that nothing nefarious will occur? Or that I can take a photo of part of the document,
    say, without the license number etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you can understand why one would be concerned. Don't take my questions as an attack, I completely understand
    the cost of safety with this sort of thing, but yeah I guess some direct communication would alleviate my scepticism.

Regardless,
    Cheers!

Questions regarding PUBG
    Hello sir its up to the admins as to what info you provide, But the cheat is not even up right now so when it comes up we will address the issue when they get to your application.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi Sir,

You do not have to worry about your personal information privacy.
    All applications can only be seen by admins and not anyone else.

Cheers.

Registerd User
    answered. Closed.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map