Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Questions on Trusted User & other stuff

Questions on Trusted User & other stuff

I am wondering whether it is possible to apply for Trusted User WITHOUT buying any of the TU-only products, being merely curious of how "trusted" my account is ATM.

Furthermore, I fail to spot any criteria of TU application on the site such as how No. of products purchased, period of membership, amount of money spent and other factors are considered in the application. In the absence of a spelled-out guide, it is hard to build up the "trust" needed for the application, OR are they meant to be NOT disclosed publicly for some reason?

Another question is whether the EFT hack, when it comes back online again, will be classified as TU-only and become more expensive like what other providers have done ? And when talking about other providers, I am aware of the site's rules and regulations of not mentioning them, but I do come across some of the providers that have identical website layout, cheat list and price range as AJ, which have confused me. Does AJ work in conjunction with any specific providers in the industry ?

Sergeant
    As far as Trusted User goes, a purchase history and longevity both play parts in becoming one but there are no specific details to give out at this current time for obvious reasons. You can apply for TU here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f939/

wow , didn't think this post is successful , because I have tried it in the general discussion section multiple times with exact title and text and always ended up " cannot post due to text too short, try to lengthen a bit" , the stuff team might wanna check out the post thread function in general dis section.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by tmdivision View Post
    wow , didn't think this post is successful , because I have tried it in the general discussion section multiple times with exact title and text and always ended up " cannot post due to text too short, try to lengthen a bit" , the stuff team might wanna check out the post thread function in general dis section.
    I moved it to the correct section as it fits more with pre-sale questions, but will do. Thank you for showing interest in our products.