Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: re: the isle evrima

Private First Class

re: the isle evrima

u closed this way too early: evrima is not up right now cause of 6.5 update? does it work with win11?

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php has non functioning links. like "trusted bundle 2" it also says evrima is out of trusted.

also the purchase page doesnt contain dead by daylight.

how do i get trusted if i only want the isle evrima cheat? i might be interested into dbd tho.

Yes, you are right, The Ilse of Eriva was moved out of trusted, but you will still only be able to buy it when the cheat is back. Check the status page for updates here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php

DBD is trusted and you won't qualify to buy it, period. Work on meeting the requirements as I gave you the link.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    but it says The Isle: Evrima VIP Access in purchase page, but when clicking the link, it doesnt say VIP.
    this aimjunkies website is massively confusing. is vip the same as trusted?
    Last edited by stewie007; 06-25-2023 at 12:39 PM.

No, it's not, VIP and Trusted are different things. I told you the cheat is NOT AVAILABLE. I can't explain that better to you.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    what is vip then?
    what are the arguments for selling trusted and vip?

Buy any cheat that is non-trusted, and you become a VIP. Trusted is higher security for games that use BE or some EAC. It provides for a "safer" cheat to our trusted users. If we allow anyone into the trusted program, it won't be trusted at all. We also do not have to justify it to you, if you want trusted, meet the requirements or move on.

Private First Class
    thanks

Your welcome

//Closed