Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Refund!

Private

Refund!

So guess how many days out of the month i paid for was the hack available?
    Zero! Yes ZERO days! Bingo!!
    So i expect a full refund into my PayPal account immediately.

Refund!
    AimJunkies Terms of Service

Section 3

If for any reason a detection occurs for your Digital Product after purchase, no refunds shall be given at any time unless under discretion from an Owner of AimJunkies.com. AimJunkies is not responsible for any in-game detections or ban’s accumulated while using or not using our Product. The responsibility falls completely upon the user after purchase, and is the users own responsibility to check detection status before using our Product.
    What this document basically says is: if you cheat and get caught, it's your responsibility. You know the risks going in, so don't cry to us if you get banned. If you are working for a gaming site, stay out or we will vigorously prosecute We have the technology to catch you; better technology than your anticheat!
    Section 4

We have implemented an automatic banning system when a chargeback occurs. This system will automatically ban you from the site permanently and also block any further payments attempted. This includes Unauthorized payments, claims and disputes.
    You can appeal your ban by contacting a site admin. If a ban is appealed the chargeback amount plus a $10.00 fee per chargeback may be required. We retain the right to refuse service and products to anyone.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    You used the cheat for several days when you had a subscription.

The days it was down, which was around 5 days, you received your time back.
    The least you could do is get your facts straight. The hack was not available the whole time i paid for and you know that very well. I complained about that 2 times here on the forums.
    This is dishonest of you and makes you all look like crooks. For me the money i spent ($12) means very little but you lost a customer and source of revenue.

Private
    As you can see below, time was properly refunded back for the time it was down. We are an honest company and you get time back automatically each 24 hours a cheat you are subscribed to is down or detected as fair compensation for time lost.