Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Refund Request: Hunt Showdown

Refund Request: Hunt Showdown

Hi there, sorry for the hassle but I've went and bought the Hunt Showdown 1 month package, it injects and integrates with the game fine but the main reasons I purchased it were for ESP and aimbot. The ESP is missing a lot of features to detect traits, the new boss, money in world and such. The aimbot is struggling to keep up with targets in general due to lack of precision and most of the time I end up being more accurate just trying to shoot targets with it turned off. I will purchase it again at a later date if there are some fixes added but right now it's not very functional for the purpose I bought it. Thank you and sorry for any trouble.

Refund Request: Hunt Showdown DingDing's Avatar
    We do not provide refunds for cheats that has been used. Every feature listed on the purchase page is in the cheat Hunt Showdown - Cheat Information

You knew excatly what you were buying. If a new boss is added and does not show on ESP (or any item/trait you want to see)the you can make a post in the Wishlist/Buglist/To-do to request that the coder adds it.

//Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map