Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Reseller apply

Private

Reseller apply

I am reaching out to express my interest in becoming a reseller of your esteemed products. With a solid background of four years in the market, I bring valuable experience and a keen understanding of consumer needs.

To facilitate smooth and versatile transactions, I am equipped to accept a wide range of payment methods including PayPal, PIX, Apple Pay, Google Pay, credit and debit cards, various cryptocurrencies, boleto, and CashApp.

For further information and to discuss potential collaboration, please visit my website at ShadowsPlay.net. Additionally, I am available for direct communication via Telegram and Discord, with links provided below for your convenience:

Telegram
    Discord
    I look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with your esteemed company and contribute to our mutual success.

Best regards,
    Tesla

Hello sorry no we can not do this, They had many issues with Brazil before, sorry its not you its just not going to be approved. They used to have an entire site just for Brazil and they stole and cheated like crazy. Sorry
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    who has sir?

I only pay with crypto, i know this is more convinient for you.

I also perfer buy only with LTC

I have been his customer for more than months, I always buy safely, I am also your customer and could you give him an opportunity to sell, I highly recommend

Save 15% on all subscriptions (excluding 24-Hour Trial) when using Bitcoin with coupon code BTCisLOVE

How much are you expecting to get as we work on how much you sell here it does not just start at what our old resellers that have been here for years get?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Honestly, a 15% margin is very difficult to work towards making a profit.

Since all payment methods have fees, I know that I shouldn't receive the same amount of discount as other old sellers because that would be a start now.

I would like to know if the discount could increase in the future.

Private
    Another thing, has a loader for reseller with key system?

Or only here based username and password?

The answer was no.

//Closed