Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Respectfully Request Refund SMITE

Respectfully Request Refund SMITE maxatv's Avatar

Respectfully Request Refund SMITE

Hello, I would like to respectfully request a 1 time courtesy refund on smite since I am unable to ever inject due to FACEIT being identified and I cannot locate where to remove it.

I've done everything I can to find it, followed guides for complete removal How to Completely Remove FACEIT from Your Computer but never found a trace, searched with glasswire, tree, ccleaner, removed multiple programs I thought could have used it, I even installed it and uninstalled it hoping it would properly uninstall any traces and still no joy. A full wipe re-install is not possible for me.

If you have any type of log that can show where it is detecting this I would love to remove it, but initial discussions on the smite forum indicate this is not possible

Respectfully Request Refund SMITE JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    That error is only because of FaceIt or another rootkit type AC like Vanguard. That's all that causes it.

Respectfully Request Refund SMITE maxatv's Avatar
    I know, but I can't find it, I never play valorant or any game that uses either of those to my knowledge, and I don't know how to find and remove it all my attempts for faceit have failed.

I'd be willing to pay for remote support if someone here can find it and help me get rid of it

If not then i'll never be able to use it so would hope I could get a refund
    Last edited by maxatv; 07-13-2023 at 02:58 PM.