Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Rust Detection Status?

Private First Class

Rust Detection Status?

Hello.I'm sorry I have to ask, I know that on the cheat status it says it is undetected but I just want to make sure.. Is it still undetected? The Rust hack ? (and yes I know there is always a chance to be detected,I just want to know its official status now ) Thank You

Always a risk when cheating sir, when a cheat status shows detected here or undetected is it Live information not a static page.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Thanks that's what I wanted to hear. I'm gonna buy the trial right now.Very good to know that the status page is actually live. Thank you,sir. Have a good day

P.S. Awesome prices you got here reported to what you offer ,so thanks for that too.

UPDATE:

I tested the trial. It is the ultimate hack really! The aimbot is absolutely perfect.The wallhacks incredible.The ESP...goddamn 2000 meters render distance? that's indeed the ultimate hack .I'm going to Enjoy now.
    Thank you Team AimJunkies for making my gameplay awesome.
    Last edited by anaspet25; 07-10-2014 at 07:17 AM.

Sergeant
    As MULISHA said, there is always a risk when cheating. I have been using the Rust cheat for a month or two now without any VAC ban. Remember that you can use Steam Family Sharing to use multiple accounts and play Rust without actually buying it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don't cheat. My mouse just twitches too much.

Gunnery Sergeant
    The family sharing method has been patched from what I've heard, but you can still try it out. We can't guarantee that it will work and whatever you try is at your own risk.