Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: scum

Lance Corporal

scum

Hi I have noticed scum is tagged as updating and thusly unavailable for purchase, is someone able to tell me when it was last working and if the coder has an ETA?

kind regards

Yes I do believe this is in the list of games to bring back but it will be trusted only.

To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

Please read the top as it will make the application process much smoother for you.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Aaah good to know Mulisha, thanks for the heads up, will do a trusted application when its available again.

regards

Support provided.

/Closed
    -AimJunkies Staff

np man have a good one.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map