Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sea of Thieves

Corporal

Sea of Thieves

Hey guys, read the official topic of the game and searched a bit on the forums but wasn't entirely sure if the cheat was still being maintained. Simple question before I buy it. Thank you.

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by mich3lam View Post
    Hey guys, read the official topic of the game and searched a bit on the forums but wasn't entirely sure if the cheat was still being maintained. Simple question before I buy it. Thank you.
    Hello sir and welcome to Aimjunkies!
    To answer your question. Yes the cheat is being maintained and is currently undetected.
    You can see our cheat status here
    Regards,
    lolgasim

Corporal
    Cool thank you. BTW 1 more question since I am not home and currently using my phone and I am not able to find any info. Can I pay with BTC?

Staff Sergeant
    Cool thank you. BTW 1 more question since I am not home and currently using my phone and I am not able to find any info. Can I pay with BTC?
    You can find all information regarding the Sea of thieves cheat here = Sea of Thieves Cheat Information
    Yes I believe you should be able to. We are now using the payment method CoinPayments which supports many different crypto currencies.
    regards,
    lolgasim.

Corporal
    Awesome buddy thank you, just arrived home and sent a BTC payment and I am waiting for confirmation now

Staff Sergeant
    Awesome buddy thank you, just arrived home and sent a BTC payment and I am waiting for confirmation now
    you're welcome sir!
    If you need any more assistance, please join live support or our Teamspeak 3 server.
    Regards,
    lolgasim
    /Closed/Question answered