Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sea of Thieves

Private

Sea of Thieves

I'm concerned about getting caught with it I've done some Googling it seems like there is some measures in place to catch these things how secure is this and how can I go about avoiding being caught with it? Any detailed answer you can give me about my concerns would be greatly appreciated as I do intend on purchasing this also does sea of Thieves just have a remake the account kind of system if you get banned or like a ip ban?

Using a cheat/hack always comes with a risk of being caught. the more features you use, the more aggressive you play, etc.. all plays a factor. One of the biggest reasons why people get banned is because they do not follow instructions on how to use the cheat.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Registerd User
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTDAMEN View Post
    I'm concerned about getting caught with it I've done some Googling it seems like there is some measures in place to catch these things how secure is this and how can I go about avoiding being caught with it? Any detailed answer you can give me about my concerns would be greatly appreciated as I do intend on purchasing this also does sea of Thieves just have a remake the account kind of system if you get banned or like a ip ban?
    We are safe about this we have a good cheat statement sir, unfortunately when you use the cheat you get a risk, to reduce just no play obvious, we don't have the information about how ban type the sea of thieves have if is hwid, IP or another things.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map