Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Security Hack GTA 5

Lance Corporal

Security Hack GTA 5

Hello good friends before I start I want to commit that I trust this page a lot and I think they are very professional but I have a doubt and the truth I hope they are honest and tell me a little about this, I had my gta 5 account with the hack ******* I I know I should not talk about another web but that web is not bad but good thing happening to the issue that in 6 days I was banned, now I want to buy the game again and play again but your hack I want to know how good it is and what risk I have to be banned since I do not want to spend for anything I want them to be honest and tell me how safe it is and what hack things can be used and what is the prosentaje of baneo if they could explain me well about this would be great, thank you, below I leave the message that I left in the other web eye I do not want to advertise to anyone I just want to leave that was what I did and they banned me the sameHardware

the last question this serves to be able to remove the ban of gta 5
    Hardware ID Token Reset

Well after playing 1 week GTA 5 Online With *******, I banned my account, I want to leave this for the people who use it to be careful, I used the hack for the money, for the teleport, for the ami, and to run fast , never steal other people's supplies and always play with my friends but when I was close to a player I did not use the hack, this means that this hack is detectable, it is a big hack but if in 6 days you are banned the account is not worth it ******* is an excellent web and very safe first time I see this with the subscriptions that I bought I trust them but in this case I lost more than 500 hours of online game just for thinking that it was not detectable, even using the new form of injection that is to download the program logear choose the hack the program will be erased alone and you can open the game I preferred the usb but I hope you answer me and tell me why they could have banned me if it was not mind detectable
    Last edited by baertl; 04-20-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Sergeant Major
    its good u understand the risks,but its only up to you-if you rage than youll get banned fast.so stay legit and youll be fine,they can check your profile,view replays so if devs see you cheat-they ban you,always be carefull.
    for now our GTA hack has status Undetected,but dont forget about manual bans

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by xAlexCore88x View Post
    its good u understand the risks,but its only up to you-if you rage than youll get banned fast.so stay legit and youll be fine,they can check your profile,view replays so if devs see you cheat-they ban you,always be carefull.
    for now our GTA hack has status Undetected,but dont forget about manual bans
    some questions but what functions of the hack they do not ban you and I want to know if I buy the Hardware ID can remove the ban?

Warrant Officer 1
    Hello sir, there is always a risk of getting banned when using cheats in any game.
    Since you mentioned you used cheat to get money it is possible that you got banned because of it, if you bank money obtained through cheat it can lead to a ban.
    Also if someone records you teleporting and reports you with it , it can be pretty good proof and will get you banned
    Now about our cheat , it is really good there have been just a handful of bans since 2016 (when cheat was released) and those were because of things like tracing players through walls , banking cheat money etc. You can look at the bans people have reported here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f726/

In the end its up to you if you want to buy our cheat or not , I have told you everything there is to know and unlike some others we dont lie about bans

EDIT: Hardware ID token reset is not something that changes your HWID, its for when you want to use our cheat on a device with a different HWID than the one you usually use.
    Last edited by Embers; 04-20-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberCult View Post
    Hello sir, there is always a risk of getting banned when using cheats in any game.
    Since you mentioned you used cheat to get money it is possible that you got banned because of it, if you bank money obtained through cheat it can lead to a ban.
    Also if someone records you teleporting and reports you with it , it can be pretty good proof and will get you banned
    Now about our cheat , it is really good there have been just a handful of bans since 2016 (when cheat was released) and those were because of things like tracing players through walls , banking cheat money etc. You can look at the bans people have reported here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f726/

In the end its up to you if you want to buy our cheat or not , I have told you everything there is to know and unlike some others we dont lie about bans

EDIT: Hardware ID token reset is not something that changes your HWID, its for when you want to use our cheat on a device with a different HWID than the one you usually use.

I know they are a very good page but I would like to know the fuctions able to give a ban the functions so as not to use them

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by baertl View Post
    I know they are a very good page but I would like to know the fuctions able to give a ban the functions so as not to use them
    No specific feature will give you a ban but using one recklessly can easily get you one , so as long as you play legit you wont be banned sir
    example will be godmode wont get you banned but running around with godmode and not dying when other people empty all of their ammo on you can get you banned.
    Last edited by Embers; 04-20-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by baertl View Post
    As my friend Ember stated, the trick here is not to be blatant while cheating. It might raise people's suspicions, which could lead to reports and eventually a ban issued by Rockstar.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map