Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: This site looks dead

Private First Class

This site looks dead

I've been watching status for a while, and there's a lot of cheats updating and it hasn't been fixed for weeks. It's a very slow update rate to think about whether you've stopped update

This site looks dead
    Our coders are always working on our cheats. Some games have anticheats which take longer to bypass, hence why some cheats take a little while to update. I can assure you that the site is very much not dead.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I'm curious which product sparked your interest in our site?

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    ROE, KF2, Paladins. I have bought ROE before. I'm waiting for the paladins now.

Private First Class
    Thank you. I'm sorry. Just I was bored waiting.
    Last edited by pari; 08-10-2019 at 09:14 AM.

No ETA on Paladins but hopefully soon!

This site looks dead
    what about the SCUM cheat? i have been wanting to get a SCUM cheat for a long time now and i check back on the site every now and then and its always unavalible ect.

Scum was discontinued.

Private
    Hey sorry to binvite myself like this but is the Warface EU out of date or discontinued? I didn't see or it didn't look like it got updated ?I'm curious and interested that's why

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleGary View Post
    Hey sorry to binvite myself like this but is the Warface EU out of date or discontinued? I didn't see or it didn't look like it got updated ?I'm curious and interested that's why
    You can always check cheat status here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php
    These are live status and are always up to date.