Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private

Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users

Hello,

I have vs'd a few AJ users who are using 1 shot kill, and not getting banned in SWBF since the game already has 1 shot kill traits, perks and weapons and FF can't do anything about it.. Plus blaster accuracy is very high already so you can rage. I've been raging for about 5 weeks now using another provider, but they just don't cut it with the special features.. I can go 200-0 every match, but when I vs people who have 1 shot kill they get insane scores like 500-x so I would like a dose of these features

I would like to have some replies from SWBF (or staff who have used the cheat) on some features

1) 1 shot kill - as I said above, it's still undetected yeah? I have seen someone named gen_Kael (who is on this site) use it for like a week or 2 and not get banned. I want to know if it works on destroying vehicles in 1 hit like the AT-ST and if it works in the fighter squadron mode.

2) unlimited ammo - how does that work? does it just make the weapon not over-heat or does it automatically do a cooldown flush? And is this an undetected feature.

3) is aimbot accurate for rage cheating?

4) I noticed on some review sites, a lot of people say you need to duel boot to use AJ cheats.. is this true? Or is this not for SWBF.. All i want to do is to download the cheat, and rage (I'm on Win10 x64bit btw)

Also I would like to know how long people have been using 1 shot kill with no ban

Thanks guys/girls

Thats all!
    Last edited by battlefront666; 01-18-2016 at 02:20 AM.