Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users

Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users
    Thread re-opened.

Private
    Unfortunately the user I PM'd did not respond to me. I heard 1 shot kill is undetected in SWBF due to the lightsabers when people deflect it, the bullet will still send damage and kill people if its a 1 shot kill bullet (meaning FF could ban innocent people, thats why it's undetected), but I'd just like some clarification from users using the cheat that 1SK is undetected.

Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users
    1 shot kill is undetected by punkbuster but fairfight bans off of statistics, and you're killing people instantly constantly you'll be banned relatively quick by fairfight.

Staff Sergeant
    battlefront666. The 1 shot kill feature is undetected. But like I said before, if you use it too much you have a risk of getting banned. If your planning on raging with the cheat with aimbot, esp, no recoil etc. You have a high risk of getting banned from fair fight. And this will happen with any cheat provider you go with.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by lolgasim View Post
    battlefront666. The 1 shot kill feature is undetected. But like I said before, if you use it too much you have a risk of getting banned. If your planning on raging with the cheat with aimbot, esp, no recoil etc. You have a high risk of getting banned from fair fight. And this will happen with any cheat provider you go with.
    Alright, thanks guys. So if I use it sometimes but not every single kill I'll be fine? I'm sorry if I'm being a pest..
    It's just, a VIP of yours has been using it for 2 or 3 weeks now with 1 shot kill and rage botting but hasn't been banned, so if I can like a month or 2 of using 1 shot kill I'll be happy, I just don't want to buy the cheat and be banned a day later.

I'll probably buy it later tonight then, or tomorrow.. I asked for some SWBF VIPs to reply to this thread, (or PM me if you want) to assure me that the cheat is safe with 1 shot kill on occasional kills but no one has came forward. Is the cheat not really popular then? I just want 2 or 3 people who have used 1 shot kill to reply or PM to me that it's indeed safe to use. I don't want to use it for 1 kill and get permanently FF banned :/

Also, no one replied about aimbot but is it accurate? Even for long distance shooting or when somemone is using jetpack?

Private
    Aimbot is extremely accurate even at long range and if someone is moving at fast speed it predicts. As for 1 shot kill FairFight checks for any damage modifications that are considered inhuman so using this is very risky and if you do not want to get banned I'd suggest never using it.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    Aimbot is extremely accurate even at long range and if someone is moving at fast speed it predicts. As for 1 shot kill FairFight checks for any damage modifications that are considered inhuman so using this is very risky and if you do not want to get banned I'd suggest never using it.

Thank you for the reply.

Yeah, that's what baffles me.. in BF4 FF would ban you in 2 hours tops if you modified damage. However, your user gen.Kael and a few other ragers using 1 shot kill are not getting FF banned. Someone told me this is because there are 1 shot traits and perks, 1 shot weapons and also when lightsabers deflect bullets the modified bullet will kill in 1 shot as well, so this can lead to innocent people getting banned. That's what I've been told is why rage cheaters using 1 shot kill aren't getting banned in SWBF.

I've defiantly got my eyes out on this cheat, just waiting for at least Kael or some other SWBF rager to reply

Private
    Quite possible how ever it's something we can not really confirm except through risking multiple keys; Definitely use caution when using 1 shot kill if you plan to use it. Mind you the first ban FF issues is a 7 day ban and if they catch you a second time it's a permanent ban.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    Quite possible how ever it's something we can not really confirm except through risking multiple keys; Definitely use caution when using 1 shot kill if you plan to use it. Mind you the first ban FF issues is a 7 day ban and if they catch you a second time it's a permanent ban.
    Yeah, I'd not rather risk my account. I have 5 weeks of raging on this account so I'd rather not get my famous name globally banned in the game and displayed to everyone. I think I'll just wait until a VIP replies, hopefully Kael since he is using it.