Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users

Private

Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users

Hello,

I have vs'd a few AJ users who are using 1 shot kill, and not getting banned in SWBF since the game already has 1 shot kill traits, perks and weapons and FF can't do anything about it.. Plus blaster accuracy is very high already so you can rage. I've been raging for about 5 weeks now using another provider, but they just don't cut it with the special features.. I can go 200-0 every match, but when I vs people who have 1 shot kill they get insane scores like 500-x so I would like a dose of these features

I would like to have some replies from SWBF (or staff who have used the cheat) on some features

1) 1 shot kill - as I said above, it's still undetected yeah? I have seen someone named gen_Kael (who is on this site) use it for like a week or 2 and not get banned. I want to know if it works on destroying vehicles in 1 hit like the AT-ST and if it works in the fighter squadron mode.

2) unlimited ammo - how does that work? does it just make the weapon not over-heat or does it automatically do a cooldown flush? And is this an undetected feature.

3) is aimbot accurate for rage cheating?

4) I noticed on some review sites, a lot of people say you need to duel boot to use AJ cheats.. is this true? Or is this not for SWBF.. All i want to do is to download the cheat, and rage (I'm on Win10 x64bit btw)

Also I would like to know how long people have been using 1 shot kill with no ban

Thanks guys/girls

Thats all!
    Last edited by battlefront666; 01-18-2016 at 02:20 AM.

Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users MULISHA's Avatar
    Hello Sir,

I cannot answer the questions about raging features or one shot kill unlimited ammo stuff like that. What I'm going to address is the dual-boot situation.

People really need to read before they make any reviews on anything here. The dual-boot is only required for games. It required you to use the driver no battlefield game is required to use a driver or dual-boot it works perfectly fine on Windows 10.

I just wanted to clear that up games that require the driver are like these H1Z1, counterstrike global offensive, and infestation Thailand as of right now.

For any of your other questions I know that fair fight has different levels of detections and there is nothing that we can do about them. If you have seen somebody go 500 and zero more power to them. But I can assure you fair fight is no joke. I would not rage any game that they have. I'm not a customer I'm just a 15 year veteran of cheating

Hopefully somebody else can chime in and answer all your other questions. Thank you for your time

Regards
    Last edited by MULISHA; 01-18-2016 at 02:29 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Staff Sergeant
    The 1 shot kill is undetected, But if you use it too much Fair fight can catch you.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Hello Sir,

I cannot answer the questions about raging features or one shot kill unlimited ammo stuff like that. What I'm going to address is the dual-boot situation.

People really need to read before they make any reviews on anything here. The dual-boot is only required for games. It required you to use the driver no battlefield game is required to use a driver or dual-boot it works perfectly fine on Windows 10.

I just wanted to clear that up games that require the driver are like these H1Z1, counterstrike global offensive, and infestation Thailand as of right now.
    Hey MULISHA,

I appreciate the reply. Yeah, I wasn't too sure about that. A lot of people said it was required for all games and that it was a major trouble to get working, etc.. So thought I might just ask and get a straight answer here. I appreciate the reply

Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    For any of your other questions I know that fair fight has different levels of detections and there is nothing that we can do about them. If you have seen somebody go 500 and zero more power to them. But I can assure you fair fight is no joke. I would not rage any game that they have. I'm not a customer I'm just a 15 year veteran of cheating

Hopefully somebody else can chime in and answer all your other questions. Thank you for your time

Regards
    Yep, I know FF is very dangerous in some games. SWBF doesn't seem to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by lolgasim View Post
    The 1 shot kill is undetected, But if you use it too much Fair fight can catch you.
    Hey lolgasim,

Thanks for the reply mate. How long have you been using 1 shot kill for? And do you use it on all guns? If I shoot at an AT-ST does it kill that instantly since the vehicles are kind of different in SWBF compared to BF3/4.

Staff Sergeant
    I never use the 1 shot kill. I prefer to be more causes with the cheat.
    If you are going to be raging with the cheat sir, your most likely to get banned.

Private
    How do you know 1 shot kill is undetected then if you have never used it?

I would really like to buy this cheat if the 1 shot kill is undetected
    I would prefer if more SWBF VIPS who have used 1 shot kill could reply to this thread, thanks!

Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi battlefront666,
    The cheat is undetected, if you use 1 shot kill you have more chance of being banned. It is at your own risk, like using any cheat, nothing is 100% safe

Private
    I understand that, thanks for the replies guys. However, a user on your site named gen.Kael is using 1 shot kill and aimbot and is not getting banned. I would like for him, or other VIPs who use 1 shot kill to confirm it's undetected. I know there is a risk, but I'd like the words from VIP's as well

Star Wars Battlefront questions for coder / users Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Send him a P.M and ask

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-of-Albion View Post
    Send him a P.M and ask
    Haha, I should of thought of that.. I'll try send him a PM, if he does not reply then I'm afraid I can't purchase it without some other people backing up that they've used 1SK and not received a ban.

I appreciate your patience with my spam replies guys, thank you!