Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Status - Sea of Thieves.

Private

Status - Sea of Thieves.

So, I've seen many cheat say their cheat was undetected. I'm coming to ask about Sea Of Thieves and wanted to ask the buyers how long they last. I really don't want to get banned on the game as I have a big friend group who plays like everyday. I enjoy the game, just wanted to know how long you guys last. Just want to make sure It's not detected.

Status - Sea of Thieves.
    The cheat has been undetected for a while now sir, but anything can happen at anytime sir. For now the cheat is undetected and been working as intended for months.

I shall add, that there has only been 1 or 2 bans reported from the many people that use the cheat and it could be due to the fact that they could have used another program sir.
    Last edited by Ninjazz; 06-18-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjazz View Post
    The cheat has been undetected for a while now sir, but anything can happen at anytime sir. For now the cheat is undetected and been working as intended for months.

I shall add, that there has only been 1 or 2 bans reported from the many people that use the cheat and it could be due to the fact that they could have used another program sir.
    Ok, one more question, is the cheat external?

Status - Sea of Thieves. JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    No it is not.