Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Subscription Changes

Corporal

Post Subscription Changes

Hey,

i bought through a reseller the FIFA 21 Premium Cheat for 1 month. After the payment i've wondered why Always Win was removed.. So many features are not working and my feeling is to have lost 50$. Is there any way to get more than 1 game in a subscription change for reaching the full price? (45$)

Did you read the forums? There is a new method for always win... The game was updated and the method the coder was using no longer works, so he found a new way to do it.. It's the very first thread in the FIFA forum.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    i've read the new method. I am paying 50$ for a cheat who's not working and i need to play "legit" that is not how it works in my opinion. I could play legit at the beginning and it would make no difference between Legit and using the Premium version.

Gotcha... Ok, you can request a sub change here.. https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f745/
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    But is it possible to get more cheats than 1 to reach the value of 45$?

No unfortunately not, the thread is very clear on the conditions for the subscription change.

Corporal
    Okey thank you for your fast replies

Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedMarcel View Post
    Okey thank you for your fast replies
    Welcome! Sorry the cheat did not meet your satisfaction.

/closed