Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: SW BF2 cheat questions

SW BF2 cheat questions

I am a newcomer and a big fan of Star Wars and just bought SW BF2 game. I have some questions that need answers in order to decide whether to buy the cheat or not:
    1) Does the SW BF2 aimbot work FOR vehicles ? For example can i use it in a fighter/bomber to kill an enemy jet, tank or infantry?
    2) Does the SW BF2 aimbot work AGAINST vehicles? Can i shoot down an enemy jet with a sniper rifle?
    3) Does the SW BF2 aimbot work for Heroes? Can my shooting or melee hero take an advantage of the aimbot?
    4) Does the SW BF2 ESP work for vehicles in space battle?
    5) If i use your cheat is there a big risk to get a ban in SW BF2? Are there admins watching the game or any stat-analyzer programs?
    6) Was the cheat ever been detected in that game? Were there any bans?
    Last edited by Palpatine; 04-21-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Warrant Officer 1
    Welcome sir, the answers to your questions are highlighted in green below

1) Does the SW BF2 aimbot work FOR vehicles ? For example can i use it in a fighter/bomber to kill an enemy jet, tank or infantry? No you cannot.
    2) Does the SW BF2 aimbot work AGAINST vehicles? Can i shoot down an enemy jet with a sniper rifle? Possibly, it locks to players not the jets i believe but that would be way too risking so its most likely not something that was implemented
    3) Does the SW BF2 aimbot work for Heroes? Can my shooting or melee hero take an advantage of the aimbot? Yes you should be able to
    4) Does the SW BF2 ESP work for vehicles in space battle? Yes it does
    5) If i use your cheat is there a big risk to get a ban in SW BF2? Are there admins watching the game or any stat-analyzer programs? I cannot tell you how big of a risk it is but it's possible to get banned by fairfight if you're blatant with the cheat.
    6) Was the cheat ever been detected in that game? Were there any bans? Yes there has been bans but i am not sure about a detection as thats something the coder himself has to determine and that information isn't always disclosed for security purposes
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Sergeant Major
    we dont have vehicle aimbot yet sir,neither lock on vehicles future
    it works for heroes sir
    esp works in every mode =)
    its always a risk to get banned,you must understand this-so stay legit,dont rage much and youll be good

Quote Originally Posted by xAlexCore88x View Post
    we dont have vehicle aimbot yet sir,neither lock on vehicles future
    it works for heroes sir
    esp works in every mode =)
    its always a risk to get banned,you must understand this-so stay legit,dont rage much and youll be good
    I am not a noob in cheating and i rarely rage but still i got a fairfight ban in bf1 after 1.5 years of cheating (was using hack from another dev and it also could be detected in winter as some people say).
    And are you planning to release a vehicle aimbot in future? Interested in vehicle cheat both for SW BF2 and Battlefield 1 cause i love flying!
    Last edited by xAlexCore88x; 04-21-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
    I am not a noob in cheating and i rarely rage but still i got a fairfight ban in bf1 after 1.5 years of cheating (was using hack from another dev and it also could be detected in winter as some people say).
    And are you planning to release a vehicle aimbot in future? Interested in vehicle cheat both for SW BF2 and Battlefield 1 cause i love flying!
    unfortunately there is no eta about vehicle aimbot,stick to official announcements