Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Tarkov ESP-only bans ?

Lance Corporal

Tarkov ESP-only bans ?

Yes bla bla the cheat is undetected bla bla, bans are manual bla bla. I get it.
    My question is though, is there anyone here who has been using ESP only, without exception and still got banned from the game? If yes, how long did you use it before that happened?
    Because if thats the case, it means the ESP does get detected by the anti cheat, which is my big concern.
    Last edited by bundfalke111; 01-10-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Tarkov ESP-only bans ?
    If the cheat client was being detected we wouldn't have handfuls of bans every so often, we'd have thousands pouring in every day.

Lance Corporal
    If you ever played the game, you would know its literally impossible to know if someone is using ESP.
    If you get killed by someone using an ESP, you dont notice a difference. The death and the firefight is still the same, you cant spot or feel a difference in the way you got killed by someone using an ESP, because he still shoots and moves and peaks around a corner like any other player does. And you get ambushed in this game all the time, or you get shot out of nowhere and you have no idea where it came from. So using the ESP to ambush people is a safe choice too.
    And since there is no report function, a manual ban because you've been using an ESP only, makes that even less believable.

Okay, maybe the client itself isnt detected. But im 1000% certain that if someone got banned for using ESP only, its because he somehow got flagged by the anti cheat, automatically.

"we'd have thousands pouring in every day."
    I doubt there are thousands of people using the EFT cheat here. The game has maybe 20-30k players in total. And there are dozens of websites offering an EFT cheat. I doubt thousands of the cheating player base in EFT is from Aimjunkies alone.

Also, you might be surprised, but not everyone reports his ban. In fact, im certain most people do not come rushing to this website to scream "I GOT BANNED REE HELP" the second they got banned. There is no use or point in that.

Anyways what im looking for is personal experiences from ESP-only users. Because it doesnt matter wether im right or wrong actually. If you get banned in this game for using a ESP-only cheat (lmao), there is no point in cheating in this game at all. EFT is not a throw-away game for rage hacking like other games are. (looking at you, cs go)
    Last edited by bundfalke111; 01-10-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Tarkov ESP-only bans ? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Being that I see all numbers, he didn't lie to you. But thank you for sharing your concerns sir!

Private First Class
    You bought the 139.99 edition and want to hack. So either don't hack, or don't be obvious. So if you're using an aimbot probably best not to go into a full pvp fight, avoid people until you can't and don't use no recoil, spread, etc. types of options. If the game has BE (Battle Eye) I'd simply recommend never hacking at least on a main account.

Private
    I was using esp-only and I got banned yesterday, I rarely kill any players, just scavs and raiders, still got banned, your concern is real,

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock404 View Post
    I was using esp-only and I got banned yesterday, I rarely kill any players, just scavs and raiders, still got banned, your concern is real,
    Rarely means you have killed players and any one of them could have reported you.

Please also post in the ban reports section: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f818/

State what settings you used.

The hack is currently down while the coder updates it.