Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: TD1 and TD2

TD1 and TD2

TD1 and TD2

I did message SSJason a couple of days ago regarding this but since I haven't heard back I thought I would start a thread.

I have a TD1 sub which ends in 17 days. I was wondering whether it was possible to buy a year subscription?

Also, I previously a TD2 sub which ended last year and I would like another sub for that please. Again I would like to pay for a year

Crypto/Bitcoin preferred

Thanks

M

Hi only way you purchase one year is through Premium, I am sorry there is not other way.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

TD1 and TD2
    That's fine, I purchased it before, the only issue is that TD2 isn't included. Surely someone here is able to let me pay for a whole year and you just add it to my sub

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m.lloyd View Post
    That's fine, I purchased it before, the only issue is that TD2 isn't included. Surely someone here is able to let me pay for a whole year and you just add it to my sub

Thanks
    That is not going to happen we have no way of doing this. If you would like to purchase premium then you are free to do so.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map