Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: TIRO - question

TIRO - question

TIRO - question

Good Morning
    I come through this forum to ask for help and a little understanding.

My name is Joelio, I'm Brazilian. I recently tried to make a purchase and was debited on my credit card .... later I tried to use the cheat and I did not have access to the dowlorad room, I asked for the help of the support .. and I answer that it is not possible anymore, sales for the Brazil ... but this debit in my card was registered and it was not canceled ... I would like to solve this in the best possible way because of this type of product I have the company of yours as the best and most affordable ...

TIRO - question
    Quote Originally Posted by TIRO View Post
    Good Morning
    I come through this forum to ask for help and a little understanding.

My name is Joelio, I'm Brazilian. I recently tried to make a purchase and was debited on my credit card .... later I tried to use the cheat and I did not have access to the dowlorad room, I asked for the help of the support .. and I answer that it is not possible anymore, sales for the Brazil ... but this debit in my card was registered and it was not canceled ... I would like to solve this in the best possible way because of this type of product I have the company of yours as the best and most affordable ...
    When did you bought a cheat sir?