Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Titanfall Fairfight Question

Lance Corporal

Titanfall Fairfight Question

Greetings bros,

I understand how Fairfight works.. at least in terms of Battlefield 4. I'm pretty sure its the same with Titanfall it's just my curiosity comes from if it detects the same type of stuff.

My simple question is will I have to purchase a complete new copy of the game in order to hack? I'm only asking because on BF4 you have to or Fairfight will ban for your new stats.

First Sergeant
    If you do get permanent banned on titanfall by fairfight then you will need to buy a new account sir, there havnt been any detection on this cheat so far

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by nick47 View Post
    If you do get permanent banned on titanfall by fairfight then you will need to buy a new account sir, there havnt been any detection on this cheat so far
    Thanks for the swift response. But I more or so meant does one need to purchase a new account prior to hacking due to Fairfight seeing an abnormal change in stats? For example your accuracy is greatly increased, KDR, etc.

Titanfall Fairfight Question MULISHA's Avatar
    Yes i would because they can cross ban sir, not sure how they even can but i have seen it.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    What do you mean cross ban? Never got a ban on Battlefield 4. I didn't even hack it.

First Sergeant
    If you are currently banned on a game in your origin account and you buy a different game with the same anti cheat then you could be banned for no reason. It has happened in the past thats why its suggested to have different accounts for different games

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by nick47 View Post
    If you are currently banned on a game in your origin account and you buy a different game with the same anti cheat then you could be banned for no reason. It has happened in the past thats why its suggested to have different accounts for different games
    Ah luckily for me i'm not. My concern is getting banned from Fairfight. I know it's a server sided anti-cheat that goes based off stats. With that said, maybe I should just use the aimbot without a ESP so i'm not a stand out like 30-0 player.

First Sergeant
    Thats not a bad idea sir as there are many burn cards in the game which show you where your enemies are