Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Trust

Private

Trust

A while back I bought the aim addict package because I was eager to use many of the cheats included in the package. Unfortunately, I got instantly banned the first time I tried to use one of the cheats and I haven't really felt like injecting any of the others.

The only game I have really been playing recently is Escape From Tarkov, which is reserved for trusted individuals only. I understand the requirements for receiving the trusted status on these forums, but so far my experience with this provider has only led to distrust. My first impression with the cheats offered here was me getting instantly banned. While the ban happened on a game I don't really care about, what's stopping it from happening on Escape From Tarkov when I finally get around to applying for trusted status?

In order for you to be able to trust me, I need to be able to trust you. My proposal for creating a more trustworthy environment is actually quite simple: include the date of the last ban and the last detection in the status page. For my situation, I couldn't care less about all of the cheats offered here. The only one I have any interest in is the Tarkov cheat, but I have to go through the process just like everyone else. If including this information in the status of each cheat is too much to ask for, then at least tell me when the last detection for the Escape From Tarkov cheat is. If I like your track record, you can bet I'll be putting in more effort towards building trust.

That information has no business in the status page, and we answer when a detection was if asked. You were FF banned. Not a detection.

And you are months away from even thinking about applying for trusted cheats sir.