Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Trusted

Private

Trusted

I don't know if this is the correct place and sorry if it is not. Applying for the trusted section I asked in live chat if you had to explain why you should be accepted or if you just had to state what cheat you wanted and that was answered but Ive forgot to ask if you apply and the hack does not appear on the purchase page it does say don't make multiple threads, how long do I have to wait until I can make a new application because it doesn't show up when you apply as it needs approval and I'm guessing you just decide then delete them. Also what is the decision based on just so I can like have a better chance to be accpeted I have used hacks here before but it was few years ago now Thank you

Sir you do not need to explain why you should be accepted, the admins have all the information about your account and history with AJ's to their disposal. All you need to do is state what cheat you are interested in, as per instruction on the application page. If you get accepted /or denied, you will be informed and receive a message/reply on the forums. If you were denied it will contain information of why you got denied. My advise to you is, build a good purchase history with AJ's that is recent, as within the last year and you could have a better change to be accepted. The decision on who get accepted is solely up to our Admins!

Good luck!!

Question answered.

//Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map