Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Trusted

Private

Question Trusted

My account is over 90 days old, i already had subscriptions in the past but i haven't had any in the last 90 days. I would like to know if I can buy any subscription to 24 hours, if it will be enough for me to be approved.

Trusted
    Quote Originally Posted by deuszito View Post
    My account is over 90 days old, i already had subscriptions in the past but i haven't had any in the last 90 days. I would like to know if I can buy any subscription to 24 hours, if it will be enough for me to be approved.
    You did not have any subscriptions in the past on this account sir, and you need to have had subs in the past 90 days. Not just one SUB of 24 hours.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjazz View Post
    You did not have any subscriptions in the past on this account sir, and you need to have had subs in the past 90 days. Not just one SUB of 24 hours.
    I thought it was on this account that i had an subscription in the past, but i will recover the other one.
    My question is: can i have a 24 hour subscription to become a trusted user?