Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Trusted??

Private First Class

Trusted??

Bro this trusted thing should be re-evaluated all the good games are trusted, 90% of your other games have wemod support.

So I'm forced to buy and play a game I dont want to just in order to get trusted?

been a member since 2018 at which time I purchased EFT on recurring.

would gladly get apex or scum and I prefer from AIMJUNKIES but I you're forcing me to buy elsewhere/or play an outdated obsolete game with more than likely wemod support.

please daddy trust me

Trusted??
    Not how it works, and no the system works just fine. It can even be argued that the requirements are way too easy to meet Trusted. If don't like it, then you can go somewhere else. Everyone has to meet the requirements to apply, and no exceptions for ANYONE.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjazz View Post
    Not how it works, and no the system works just fine. It can even be argued that the requirements are way too easy to meet Trusted. If don't like it, then you can go somewhere else. Everyone has to meet the requirements to apply, and no exceptions for ANYONE.

Maybe as an alternative to having an active sub you could implement ID verification or something to that effect it's not unreasonable and to a degree more reliable than someone cheesing a single-player game to prove trustworthiness. Just something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by spex123 View Post
    Maybe as an alternative to having an active sub you could implement ID verification or something to that effect it's not unreasonable and to a degree more reliable than someone cheesing a single-player game to prove trustworthiness. Just something to consider.
    We don't need to do that the current requirements have kept the cheats safe for a full year.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    a little late to this thread but giving an ID is easier then using cheats. if someone was trying to bust these guys from apex theyd have to cheat themselves and held liable for which ever game they cheated for since aim junkies will have a record of it. but theres multiple other reasons why a place would have you dabble in their own stuff first

Private
    CSGO is not trusted you can start there also its not a single player game

Trusted??
    Firstly, WeMod only covers singleplayer offline games. Sites such as Aimjunkies specialize in the multiplayer aspect of the industry. If you're paying money for cheets on a single player game, then I personally don't think you deserve to be cheeting in any game, MP or SP... Secondly, Trusted is there for a reason. So many cheets get detected when they are public where even game devs can come along, download the cheets, decrypt it and ban everyone who is using that specific bypass method. That leads to mass ban waves! Trusted is good for the long run of a cheet. once games aren't so hot anymore then cheets can be released to the entire public.