Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Trusted Application Question: Actively using cheats

Private

Trusted Application Question: Actively using cheats

Good Afternoon AJ Team,

Are you able to expand upon the "- You must actively use the cheats during the 90 day period." requirement? I was recently denied into the program even though I had an active subscription to the BF1 package in AUG 2021, I stopped using it due to being banned.

Will any package suffice? I only ask as It seems I'll have to purchase a package regardless if I am playing that game.

Trusted Application Question: Actively using cheats JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    If you haven't actively used cheats in the last 90 days you will never make it in.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    If you haven't actively used cheats in the last 90 days you will never make it in.
    I understand that requirement. My confusion is that I was using the BF1 package last month, within the 90 days requirement. The purchase was on 07 Aug 2021.

If that package wasn't enough to make it part of the programme, could you please advise what package is the minimum requirement?

Trusted Application Question: Actively using cheats
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiklahc View Post
    I understand that requirement. My confusion is that I was using the BF1 package last month, within the 90 days requirement. The purchase was on 07 Aug 2021.

If that package wasn't enough to make it part of the programme, you you please advise what package is the minimum requirement?
    https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php - All listed here.

You have to have active subs in the past 90 days, and ACTIVELY using the cheat in the past 90 days.

You do not meet the requirement with just one package last month.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjazz View Post
    https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php - All listed here.

You have to have active subs in the past 90 days, and ACTIVELY using the cheat in the past 90 days.

You do not meet the requirement with just one package last month.
    Thank you for the clarification, I wasn't reading it as I had to have a continuous subscription for the last 90 days just I had to have a subscription within the last 90 days.

Unfortunately I am currently not playing any other non trusted games so I won't be able to have an active subscription for 90 days.

Thank you again for your time and clearing this up.
    Last edited by Eiklahc; 09-16-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Trusted Application Question: Actively using cheats JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You don't need to have a continuous sub. You need to actively use cheats and have a history. You bought a 3 day sub and that's all you ever bought and want to be trusted. Good luck on your adventures lol.

/closed