Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Trusted User Application Stage

Private First Class

Trusted User Application Stage

Hey,

I have applied for trusted user application. I know there will be a lot of people applying.

If/when someone has the time to look at my application, will I just see a purchase option on the cheat that I am looking to buy? Or will I need to refresh the trusted user application page and this will unlock more.

Thanks for the help

Trusted User Application Stage Jig.Saw's Avatar
    First off if you took the time to read the trusted application form you would know not to ask about when it will be reviewed, Second please re read the requirements needed to be considered for trusted access.

Thanks
    -AimJunkies Staff

Private First Class
    I’m not asking when it will be reviewed or asking for it to be reviewed faster.

I’m asking how do I find out if it is approved, how to find out.

Sorry for asking a question.

Trusted User Application Stage MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, you are not maybe understanding that in order to even qualify you need multiple Months of usage ? Once you meet those requirements and apply you will NOT see a reply until your application is approved they are all Moderated posts.

Here is what you need to be considered
    To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply

Hope you understand easier.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

Rust Application

Hello, I have purchased Sea of thieves cheats in the past and was wondering if I could get the Rust one today.

Private
    If I dont have enough history that's okay, I just wanted to give aimjunkies my business as it's the first place I have used last year and was satisfied with in the past. Thanks in advance to whomever can help

Trusted User Application Stage
    Quote Originally Posted by ajhoo305 View Post
    If I dont have enough history that's okay, I just wanted to give aimjunkies my business as it's the first place I have used last year and was satisfied with in the past. Thanks in advance to whomever can help
    https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php - The requirements are listed here. If you do not meet the requirements, then you will be rejected. It's very simple.

/closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map