Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Trusted User question

Private

Trusted User question

Hey,
    so I wanted to apply now also after long time for the trustworthy users
    I've been here for some time now to get news about the current lager of the here thematized topic and to escape from reality again and again.
    Again and again the will comes to test also a trusted game but often I didn't manage it because I wasn't aware what exactly is missing like there.
    Therefore here now my question what do I still have to do so that it makes sense to apply for the trusted program.
    I am not exactly aware if it is enough that some time ago I actively tested and used avoided script for avoided games for several weeks.
    Or it would be necessary to use a script 90 days to apply directly after that.
    Also, I would be interested in whether I have to be more active in the forum for this, despite the fact that I'm actually not so the write mouse.
    Will I apply then also altogether for the trusted user or always only on 1 certain game.
    Also, I understood it so that you have to re-verify for each program? is that true and if so, it is enough for all that I then to the bespielt (if it is so) 90 days 1 cheat use and then I can apply for the bespielt all.
    I look forward to an answer, with which I would be possibly a step closer and I can strive to apply me properly
    Last edited by Eragon; 12-12-2021 at 10:14 AM.