Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Trusted Users Help

Trusted Users Help

I was just wondering how to become a trusted user by using a cheat with more recent history(I've had the cheat before)? I was told I need several months with a cheat, so I just buy any? And does it accumulate history?

from: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f939/ (if you cant see this section, you need a subscription)
    If you just made your account in the last 90 days, or have no recent history you will be denied.

Once you purchase a subscription, apply, however you are not guaranteed access.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by EasilyTriggered View Post
    I was just wondering how to become a trusted user by using a cheat with more recent history(I've had the cheat before)? I was told I need several months with a cheat, so I just buy any? And does it accumulate history?
    You have no Recent Purchase History. You will be denied.
    Buy a few cheats and use them over 4-6months then apply.

/Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map