Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Tryna buy Beasts of Bermuda Cheat

Private

Tryna buy Beasts of Bermuda Cheat

Im getting back into beasts of bermuda i want to get esp again. I used these same cheats back in the day and im looking to get them again. I think im able to purchase them after this post?

Thanks,

Tryna buy Beasts of Bermuda Cheat MULISHA's Avatar
    please try now your account was glitched, you should be able to purchase again.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    When i click the buy now button it sends me to a page that says im still not able to apply because im "not trusted" yet it says that im open to apply for the Beasts of Bermuda cheat in a list below telling me what i can and cannot apply for. Maybe something is still glitched im not sure how else to purchase it. All the other cheats when i click on buy now it asks me for my payment information just like the last time i used the beasts of bermuda cheat but for some reason now it sends me to a page with information about the cheat and an "apply now" button which i explained above.
    Last edited by Baxtron; 08-08-2022 at 12:35 PM.

Tryna buy Beasts of Bermuda Cheat Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxtron View Post
    When i click the buy now button it sends me to a page that says im still not able to apply because im "not trusted" yet it says that im open to apply for the Beasts of Bermuda cheat in a list below telling me what i can and cannot apply for. Maybe something is still glitched im not sure how else to purchase it.
    you must apply to be a trusted user in order to buy a trusted cheat.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    So to get trusted i have to use other cheats or something? I don't really want to do that. If there's some other way for me to get trusted just so i can buy the beasts of bermuda cheat again that would be great, since im not really interested in using any other cheats atm.

So to get trusted i have to use other cheats or something? I don't really want to do that. If there's some other way for me to get trusted just so i can buy the beasts of bermuda cheat again that would be great, since im not really interested in using any other cheats atm.
    no exceptions to the requirements..... that would defeat the purpose of the requirements.

Private
    Alright so i need to be trusted to buy the beasts of bermuda cheat but it still says that its [open] on the list of cheats im able to "apply" for. Kinda confusing but i guess ill try to get trusted some how. Thank you for your support.

Alright so i need to be trusted to buy the beasts of bermuda cheat but it still says that its [open] on the list of cheats im able to "apply" for. Kinda confusing but i guess ill try to get trusted some how. Thank you for your support.
    For cheats that are trusted, you must be accepted as a trusted user. Do not apply for any trusted cheats that are not listed as open.. If it says open, it is open for applications.

Private
    got it, ill try to meet the requirements it lists then apply for trusted at some point then, thanks for the help.

got it, ill try to meet the requirements it lists then apply for trusted at some point then, thanks for the help.
    welcome!!

/clsoed