Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: VAC, Aimjunkies and you

VAC, Aimjunkies and you

hello everyone, i am thinking about trying out AimJunkies after getting VAC banned on multiple accounts while using another paid cheat service, i will not name any names here as i am not sure if that is ageist the rules or not but lets just say they have lots of supported games and lots of subscribers and after a very large wave of vac bans in mid-late November 2016 the response from said provider was not at all what i had in mind, rather than accepting the fact that they either screwed up or just didn't stay ahead of the curve, i will not be using that service anymore.

so here i am looking for new downloadable skillz.

my question is was AJ's cheats detected late last year during that VAC wave on CSGO and if not when was the last time there were reports of VAC bans using the cheats provided here. further more what is the response from AJ. i am not looking for account reimbursement or even refund, just a damn acknowledgement saying "hey we screwed up and are fixing it until then this cheat service is disabled." (by the way my old provider's response to LOTS of people posting that they got VAC's was this basically this "we did nothing wrong, you are all wrong, if you want to continue to use our service on new accounts and not get immediately VAC'd you have to disable patchguard on windows" ....YEA THATS REAL F'N SMART YOU IDIOTS)

a little about me, i mainly wall/esp on csgo but sometimes mess around on other games depending what is offered.
    i am a 29 year old male, work in IT and have disposable income, so if you please, shut up and take my money. except not the shut up part.

Staff Sergeant
    No detection on the last year, im cheating for around 1.2 year already, no one ban, ofc, always remember to use legit settings also!

Thanks Toliverira good to know.

one thing i want to add is the VAC bans i have on multiple accounts are in fact real VAC bans and not just over watch bans (i know the difference because i have multiple accounts with over watch bans on them too ;-)

Staff Sergeant
    I know sir, you will be safe using AJ cheats, but remember to dont register the same cellphone number from the deleted account on the new ones, thats the first step to avoid getting vacs. Remember also to clean ur computer from older cheat providers, programs, also dont use it while cheating with AJ.