Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: war thunder hack

war thunder hack

i have bought war thunder hack from banek192 reseller,but i dont sent message him.my hack dont active now.

Hello Sir;

Any purchases or transactions you make through a reseller must be handled between you and the reseller. You must send Banek192 a message. Thank you for your understanding.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

but i dont sent message him.please you sent message him.he look my mail.
    my mail:[email protected]

Sir, you must sent him a private message and he will return your message. All transactions with a reseller are between the buyer and reseller.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

@banek192

you should be able to send him a Private message through the link in his profile.

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/members/banek192-2856/

i use this hack on reference account for get golden eagle(500) but i dont use hack main account for 2 days.does my main account ban?.this hack changing game files?

Staff Sergeant
    if you cheat there is always a chance you will get caught

but i use on reference account never use main account

Staff Sergeant
    if you did not use the cheat on the other account ul be fine