Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: War Thunder (soon to 'feature' EAC)

Private

Post War Thunder (soon to 'feature' EAC)

Hello AJ community, greetings AJ staff!

Following a conversation with one of your support agents, Daza, he patiently, promptly and politely answered all my questions and instructed me to make this post.
    As you're probably aware, War Thunder, one of the top 30 most played online games (according to Steam, because the numbers can be larger due to people running it directly through the Gaijin launcher) is going to get EAC-ed. While this is a bad news either way for us, hopes remain high that thanks to the efforts of professionals, dedicated people such as you guys are, there will always be solutions. I think no one wants any bs, so I'll be straight forward and open with you. I was previously using the services of a... let's say competitor of yours, who's name I won't write down here because it wouldn't be right, and because I'm sure you were already well aware of. When the news with the EAC struck, the Admin over there specified that he's going to discontinue his services.
    Now, as you will notice from my conversation with Daza, I have absolutely no interest in helping out the likes of EAC, which I wouldn't personally use even if I wouldn't cheat, due to their privacy invasive methods. I value my account dearly and I love the game, therefore obviously, I wouldn't like to quit it. I've used your services in the past, I know this as a community with good coders. What I would kindly ask you gentlemen is your help on this issue. Specifically, if you can make an improved version of the WT cheat, EAC proof, preferably with a ring0 bypass, as I've understood EAC is quite pesky and that would be a more secure way to do it. I'm asking for your help, maybe not even for myself only; more people that previously used that service might me moving over if you guys decide to work on this.
    And as I have specified that I value my account dearly, I would kindly ask you to approve my request to help out and make this updated cheat private, as EAC will be snooping around actively and if it stays public, a ban wave will unfortunately be just a matter of time. I know that cheating always involves a risk, but I'd personally like to keep that risk to the minimum possible, therefore I would also be interested in a private build for myself, if one of your coders can help out with it, of course, paid accordingly, or I hope you can approve my request to work on this and also for me to be one of the future trusted users of the WT cheat.
    Looking forward for your answer, I thank you for your time and patience.

Registerd User
    Hello sir, first of all it is a pleasure to see that you have chosen AJ as your cheat provider, unfortunately this is a question that only a coder or admin can answer, please wait for some of them to answer.

Thank you for understanding.

Private
    Sure, no problem. Thank you for your prompt reply.

War Thunder (soon to 'feature' EAC) Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi deaconss
    As we have hundreds of customers currently using this cheat, i am confident the coders will find a way round the anti cheat
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I hope so, but since we would be dealing with a nasty anti-cheat service, I hope they'll also consider and maybe accept my proposals. I for one would like to keep my account as far away from risks as it is possible, and I'm willing to pay more in order to be more safe. Also the other provider had about a thousand clients, so there are a lot of potential clients out there.
    Last edited by deaconss; 09-02-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Private
    Is no one willing to do this?

War Thunder (soon to 'feature' EAC) JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    What do you mean? It's stated in multiple places that we will support it.

Private
    Thank you for the reply. What I meant is that there were more questions and a bit more complex, and the answers I received weren't even close to covering them. I hope, and this was one of the questions, that this cheat can be developed, made better and more secure, and i am more than wiling to provide any feedback necessary for it to happen, then to pay the rightful price to use it. I was also told that
    unfortunately this is a question that only a coder or admin can answer, please wait for some of them to answer
    , and I was hoping for answers from one of the coders that might be able to do this.
    Thank you
    Last edited by deaconss; 09-03-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Registerd User
    A admin says that we will support, a coder will pronunciate just when it finished sir. An all of our coders are able to make it. just wait
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

War Thunder (soon to 'feature' EAC) Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi deaconss
    Coders will very rarely talk to customers, they are too busy.
    Closing thread.

/Thread Closed