Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Aimbot settings -> Deactivate after kill?

Private

Aimbot settings -> Deactivate after kill?

Ok so heres what I am wanting to do, I plan to configure the aimbot into as much of a "legit mode" setting as possible to basically try to make into an Aim Assist for my 360 gamepad.

So I plan to have aim angle set to about 5 degrees, closest to crosshair with "smoothing" or "slow aim" on to a good degree and of course a Hold to Aim Key.

Now the only thing I want to make sure of is this, is there a setting for the aimbot to completely deactivate after a kill so that you have to completely release the Aimkey and Re-Press it before it will lock onto another target. This way to avoid snapping instantly to the next target. I have definately seen aimbots over the years that had this ability so if this one has that then I would like to buy it so I can play with my 360 controller and lean back.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom2955 View Post
    Ok so heres what I am wanting to do, I plan to configure the aimbot into as much of a "legit mode" setting as possible to basically try to make into an Aim Assist for my 360 gamepad.

So I plan to have aim angle set to about 5 degrees, closest to crosshair with "smoothing" or "slow aim" on to a good degree and of course a Hold to Aim Key.

Now the only thing I want to make sure of is this, is there a setting for the aimbot to completely deactivate after a kill so that you have to completely release the Aimkey and Re-Press it before it will lock onto another target. This way to avoid snapping instantly to the next target. I have definately seen aimbots over the years that had this ability so if this one has that then I would like to buy it so I can play with my 360 controller and lean back.

Thanks.
    Note: We don't support controllers for our cheat so your 360 gamepad will not work with the cheat.

For legit settings i would follow this guide: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/le...s-staff-68905/

as for the Aimbot key you would have to hold down the key for it to active simply let it go for it to deactivate.

Private
    yea well 3rd party software bind kb/m keys to gamepad keys is no problem and should work just fine.

I know I could simply release the aim-key, just saying some aimbots have an ability to lock on current target, once current target is dead completely stop until the aimkey is released and re-presssed. Because sometimes even when you try to do it manually the aimbot will snap to a new target in a millasecond before you release, any 1 time occurance of that happening can mean a ban.

yea well 3rd party software bind kb/m keys to gamepad keys is no problem and should work just fine.

I know I could simply release the aim-key, just saying some aimbots have an ability to lock on current target, once current target is dead completely stop until the aimkey is released and re-presssed. Because sometimes even when you try to do it manually the aimbot will snap to a new target in a millasecond before you release, any 1 time occurance of that happening can mean a ban.
    Indeed, so you will have play as legit as possible and not get caught as long as you do that you have nothing to worry about.

Private
    Hmm, when I try to use my gamepad the game goes crazy, character starts walking around automatically. It shouldn't affect anything, and should work out fine with aimbot if I manually bind my gamepad key to the aimkey(say LALT for instance).

If this absolute and a gamepad cannot be used at all with this thing loaded up? Or is it some other problem?

Hmm, when I try to use my gamepad the game goes crazy, character starts walking around automatically. It shouldn't affect anything, and should work out fine with aimbot if I manually bind my gamepad key to the aimkey(say LALT for instance).

If this absolute and a gamepad cannot be used at all with this thing loaded up? Or is it some other problem?
    That would be because of the gamepad, we don't support controllers as i said so a keyboard is a must when using our cheats.