Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Warface Hack

Private First Class

Warface Hack

I have a quick question about Warface NA/EU.

When was the last time the Coder updated the features of the hack?

Does silent aim work? Or is it still breaking after 1 or 2 matches?

As soon as a game updates and makes the cheat not work the coders will update the cheat as soon as possible.
    The Warface NA/EU cheat information post was last edited/updated; 09-14-2015.

Make sure you follow the basic steps on how to correctly load a cheat into a game.

- Run game as an administrator.
    - Inject the cheat at main menu.
    - Make sure that DEP is disabled, you can disable that by going into your command prompt as an administrator (CMD) and type the following code and press enter; "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" Without the quotation marks.

If you do not follow all these steps the cheat may malfunction or not load at all.

How long ago was it when your silent aim broke? This might be a bug that is not fixed yet. // I don't have much more information to give at this time. I will try to look into it if not someone else gives the rest information you asked for.

Private
    is this warface hack work and undetected. after buying this hack will they give me instructions?

Warrant Officer 1
    Yes it does and when you purchase it you'll be able to access the forums where you can find instructions or you can contact support for help.