Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: warthunder question

warthunder question

Angry warthunder question

hey im new and interested in the war thunder hack but i just a couple question.

so first i was reading in the forum and see there is warthunder update, and also Warthunder 2.0 so whats the difference?

and ive also heard that the aimbot isnt easy to use and it takes learning to understand it can someone explain this more to me? and how are the ban rates on warthunder?

thanks for your time reader

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by snowden View Post
    hey im new and interested in the war thunder hack but i just a couple question.

so first i was reading in the forum and see there is warthunder update, and also Warthunder 2.0 so whats the difference?

and ive also heard that the aimbot isnt easy to use and it takes learning to understand it can someone explain this more to me? and how are the ban rates on warthunder?

thanks for your time reader
    Hi sir , warthunder update has features that are better suited for planes and 2.0 has features for tanks but both can be used with either and they both work fine.
    Both of them have esp and aimbot etc, major difference is the customization of bullet speed , drop , mass etc calculation can be set by user in the 2.0 giving it more accuracy much needed to make those perfect shots with tanks , while update will automatically determine these settings and you can just set the prediction scale to hit the shots easily.

yes aimbot might be a bit confusion at first but as soon as you find the right settings for you, you will be hitting those insane shots and 1 hit killing everyone.

Also as for the bans only 2 users were banned in the last month. Yes you might get banned if you play too obviously. If you get reported enough times , your game will be watched and you might be handed a manual ban by the game devs.
    Hope this answers all your questions , if you have any doubts feel free to ask.

warthunder question
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberCult View Post
    Hi sir , warthunder update has features that are better suited for planes and 2.0 has features for tanks but both can be used with either and they both work fine.
    Both of them have esp and aimbot etc, major difference is the customization of bullet speed , drop , mass etc calculation can be set by user in the 2.0 giving it more accuracy much needed to make those perfect shots with tanks , while update will automatically determine these settings and you can just set the prediction scale to hit the shots easily.

yes aimbot might be a bit confusion at first but as soon as you find the right settings for you, you will be hitting those insane shots and 1 hit killing everyone.

Also as for the bans only 2 users were banned in the last month. Yes you might get banned if you play too obviously. If you get reported enough times , your game will be watched and you might be handed a manual ban by the game devs.
    Hope this answers all your questions , if you have any doubts feel free to ask.
    awesome! thanks so much! im only use plans so im guessing the update version is better for me>?

Warrant Officer 1
    awesome! thanks so much! im only use plans so im guessing the update version is better for me>?
    Yes that would be right.

Sergeant Major
    As was mentioned above,both versions will work with planes.but yes,this one is better for planes.you may try both