Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Why can't staff answer me about tf2 keep locking thread

Private

Why can't staff answer me about tf2 keep locking thread

I'm trying to become a new member of this community and the stafff of this community keep ignoring my questions and locking my threads.

This is so far not a good start for joining ;(

Are there any TF2 reviews? Since the staff won't tell me if there is a projectile aimbot, all the staff does is link me but can't simply say "Yes or No" & Why?

Anyways, i'm trying to find some tf2 reviews since aim junkies doesn't support projectile aimbot isn't the tf2 cheat useless? Soldier, Demoman, Huntsman can't be used at all?
    Last edited by cool story bro; 12-01-2016 at 02:32 AM.

Why can't staff answer me about tf2 keep locking thread MULISHA's Avatar
    Sir, they have been linking you to our cheat page where you can purchase which shows you all the settings that we have available.

As for the other questions that you're asking about the projectile aimbot we do not offer so the answer would be "no"

The reason why your other messages were being removed is because of your name that you are using on this website. "Previously"

There's probably not very many reviews because we don't have many people that use TF2 their moron to the newer games and games like counterstrike so I apologize we have no new reviews at are current.

I wouldn't say it's useless because it works pretty good with the heavy, the scout, etc.

I hope I've answered your questions
    have a good day
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Staff Sergeant
    if you would like to do a review make a post sir if you wish to make a suggestion for somthing to be in the cheat make a post in the wishlist buglist here Wishlist/Buglist/To-do

if you wanna see what features the cheat has go to this link sir TF2 Menu Settings & Customization In Detail

regards azza99976