Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: War Thunder

Private First Class

Question War Thunder

hello everyone i have a little question about War Thunder Trusted User Application as far as I understand, I was taken on board today WT i have to buy this software separately now it will be added to my loader? how does it work thanks for the info!

Yes it will be added. but it is down right now for updates so it can not be purchased. it should not be long at all though.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

It will not be added to your loader no. You need to buy it. No trusted cheats are in any Overdose packages as it states.

Private First Class
    Thanks for the quick response ! at the moment I'm waiting for the opportunity to pay, but it's impossible to do it because the cheat on the update worries me that I won't have time to buy it because in May the time to buy is limited

Well it would be silly to sell things while they are down and lose time wouldn't it? That's why we pause time while a cheat is down.

Private First Class
    hello any news about the update for WT when will it be available for purchase?

coder is aware the the update and is working on it... we do not provide ETAs but typcailly these updates don't take too long...
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

ITs back online and available

/closed