Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Watermark & Intro link request

Watermark & Intro link request

Hello,
    Could I get a working link to Aimjunkies watermark and intro? I wanted to create a video, but I can't really find working link. I need intro and watermarks because I would like to record videos in CS 1.6, CSS and Garry's Mod

Best Regards,
    vietnam1969

Watermark & Intro link request Gunrunner's Avatar
    In order to get access to those, you'd have to be become a member of our video team.

You can submit your application here if you are interested.

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f180/
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sorry I didn't mean to apply for video recorder at AimJunkies, I just wanted to record some videos but links for intro and watermark from Video Reward System weren't working.

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1969 View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean to apply for video recorder at AimJunkies, I just wanted to record some videos but links for intro and watermark from Video Reward System weren't working.
    For the logo, you can simply get it off our website - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/images/.../misc/logo.png

As for the intro, you really don't need it anymore.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thank You for help, for me thread to close.

/closed -answered