Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: is the aimjunkies tf2 hack undetected by vac?

Private First Class

is the aimjunkies tf2 hack undetected by vac?

so like can i safely use it in my main account or should i make other account?

Staff Sergeant
    best to use a second account sir :-}

Gunnery Sergeant
    The game is free to play, shouldn't matter to much if you get banned as you can create another account. I've started using it on a alt account almost 2 months ago and I raged hacked always; still not banned.

Private First Class
    i dont mind if i get banned at one point but can i play like atleast max 1 day before getting ban? cause with most public/free hacks i have tried you get banned within half a hour

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by neocortex View Post
    i dont mind if i get banned at one point but can i play like atleast max 1 day before getting ban? cause with most public/free hacks i have tried you get banned within half a hour
    VAC bans are delayed, you won't end up getting banned right away, so you can hack all you want for weeks before a ban is given. The reason why you may have been banned from using free/public hacks is because you likely were banned for something weeks/months earlier than that so it made you believe you were instantly banned, also it could've been a Game Ban as those are given manually.

Private First Class
    well i have only tried l-maobox free version and it usually always makes me banned within half a hour

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by neocortex View Post
    well i have only tried l-maobox free version and it usually always makes me banned within half a hour
    Our TF2 hack is undetected, it would be difficult to get instantly banned from using our cheat. Public hacks are of very low quality; cheats that are publicly released for free include detected features on purpose to get you banned. Closing thread.

/closed
    Last edited by Ruckus; 02-14-2016 at 08:24 AM.