Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Anyone else having issues on this website not loading?

Lance Corporal

Anyone else having issues on this website not loading?

i used to use aimjunkies.com the entire site went down for me and my friend said try .net and here i am yet alot of pages on here still send me errors and i can't view what i used to view. is this a me issue or am i not alone?

Anyone else having issues on this website not loading? MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, yes we are aware of the payment issues from .com to .net we are working on it. Do you have a transaction number I can check if you do.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    it's more accessing the website in general if you type aimjunkies.com "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.aimjunkies.com." and same for aimjunkies.net i have to come through the forums link to even access the website now.

ps. it also happens if you click "home" on the top of the site too.
    Last edited by IIz_PUNISHER_zII; 10-31-2022 at 09:06 AM.

Anyone else having issues on this website not loading? MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, you are on the .net site right now, we aware of the issue thanks.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Website issue

Hey Guys,

I purchased Marauders cheat and When i click on "Download Loader" it says the site cant be reached.
    So basically the site issue prevents newbies from downloading the loader too.. Hope it can be resolved soon, because my subscription is on the clock...

Thanks, just letting you know.

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by bobs201 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I purchased Marauders cheat and When i click on "Download Loader" it says the site cant be reached.
    So basically the site issue prevents newbies from downloading the loader too.. Hope it can be resolved soon, because my subscription is on the clock...

Thanks, just letting you know.
    Hello its a simple easy fix if you would read before posting the admin sayid we are experiencing the .com website issues there for use the .net soo when you click download what link dose it give you not > https://forum.aimjunkies.com/loader_download.php so easy fix change .com to .net > https://forum.aimjunkies.net/loader_download.php
    Kind Regards,
    ADY9mm
    Your Friendly Tech Moderator.