Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Apb

Master Sergeant

Cool Apb

Hi
    I want to know something,
    Can i send Ingame Money with my "Hack Account" to my Main account ? or can they trace that when they ban my APB Hack account ?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by James1990 View Post
    Hi
    I want to know something,
    Can i send Ingame Money with my "Hack Account" to my Main account ? or can they trace that when they ban my APB Hack account ?
    Are you referring to sending money from an account to another account with the cheat? If so out cheat does not support that.

Master Sergeant
    Hi i think i asked it wrong What i mean is,

I am playing APB reloaded with hacks from AJ on a second account, (hacking Account) Now the Ingame Money that i earn on that second account i want to send to my Main Account ( so the one im not cheating on)
    can my Main Account get a Ban when they see i sended Ingame money from my Second Account to my Main Account?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi i think i asked it wrong What i mean is,

I am playing APB reloaded with hacks from AJ on a second account, (hacking Account) Now the Ingame Money that i earn on that second account i want to send to my Main Account ( so the one im not cheating on)
    can my Main Account get a Ban when they see i sended Ingame money from my Second Account to my Main Account?
    You would most likely not get banned, but there is always a chance of getting banned.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    You would most likely not get banned, but there is always a chance of getting banned.
    Yea its only Sending Ingame Money from 1 account to another but i just asked it to be sure,

Ty,!

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Yea its only Sending Ingame Money from 1 account to another but i just asked it to be sure,

Ty,!
    No worries, thanks!