Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Battlefield 5 and FairFight

Cool Battlefield 5 and FairFight

Hey AimJunkies Community!
    I am about to buy the Battlefield 5 Hack - but i am curious about the last detection date from your Battlefield Hack
    - no matter if its Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 4 or even the new Battlefield 5.
    Does anyone know how FairFight works and banns people? Is it truly just StatBased?

Greetings!

Lance Corporal
    FairFight is based on your stats like k/d and hs% so be careful with that because if you get your k/d ratio somewhere around 10.00 you will probably be suspended.

i was buy an second origin acc plus BF V, i start the game, load the cheat, and i go to play a round of grand operation, i joined the server short time before day 1 was over, i only kill 2 enemys not very obviously, and then after the loadingscreen for day 2, bamm! fairfight suspend for one week.... they banned me after about 1 minute of playing with the hack....

Battlefield 5 and FairFight
    Most mistakes are being made with the aimbot. Most people are using it wat to obvious adn gets banned for it.
    You have to know how to use it so you avoid being banned. Please be aware of that.

Any tips with the aim-bot, or know someone who is experimenting with it? I saw a video with a BF 5 hack, the aim-bot and wall-hack would only work if someone was in your fov, so once you could see the enemy player, then it would show the box around them and allow you to use aim bot, it looked pretty effective, I would love to see this with AimJunkies BF 5 hack.

i did not use the aimbot.... just the wallhack like 3d box, name, health and snapline

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler4erver View Post
    i did not use the aimbot.... just the wallhack like 3d box, name, health and snapline
    Did you follow anyone through walls or made moves that you normally wouldn't have?

Warrant Officer 1
    screenshots are clean yes