Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: blue screens

Private First Class

blue screens

so after i used aimjunkies i've been getting blue screen occasionally i've never had problem with that before i deleted the aimjunkies files is there anything els to do and no i did not use a flash drive or this problem has nothing to do with aimjunkies ?

Without knowing what else is running on your PC it's almost impossible to tell you what is causing the BSOD. Have you looked at your system logs after you get a BSOD to see what process has caused it? Our cheats are not loaded on your PC, they are streamed in real time, so once the game is shut down, the cheat is gone. Once you reboot your PC any presence of the cheat is gone....
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    Without knowing what else is running on your PC it's almost impossible to tell you what is causing the BSOD. Have you looked at your system logs after you get a BSOD to see what process has caused it? Our cheats are not loaded on your PC, they are streamed in real time, so once the game is shut down, the cheat is gone. Once you reboot your PC any presence of the cheat is gone....
    oh okay thank you for the help i just looked at the event viewer and fixed some system files

if you run the boot and do not install it correct or do the correct stuff in your bios you will have a BSOD as well. Maybe if you tell me your motherboard mfg i will be able to guide you through.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    its allraight i guess, i sometimes get bluscreen myself when i try to inject the cheat

Quote Originally Posted by fusyon View Post
    its allraight i guess, i sometimes get bluscreen myself when i try to inject the cheat
    Sounds like your double injecting.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    Sounds like your double injecting.
    not at all, it happens sometimes even when i fresh booted my pc

Registerd User
    not at all, it happens sometimes even when i fresh booted my pc
    You need check if not have some program blocking the injection process sir.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xtatunet View Post
    You need check if not have some program blocking the injection process sir.
    it just happen somethimes, well im not complaining, im allright with it tho, it just happen sometimes, most of the times, it works like charms

Registerd User
    it just happen somethimes, well im not complaining, im allright with it tho, it just happen sometimes, most of the times, it works like charms
    ok sir