Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Bought cheat from external seller

Private

Bought cheat from external seller

Hello, I bought the battlefront 2 cheat from ***Market.com and his instructions were very vague. He said to contact him but the link for his discord is no longer working. Is there anyway I can send staff on here my order info & receipt from my purchase so that I can get my cheat? Thanks in advance

Bought cheat from external seller
    Quote Originally Posted by seabas1008 View Post
    Hello, I bought the battlefront 2 cheat from ***Market.com and his instructions were very vague. He said to contact him but the link for his discord is no longer working. Is there anyway I can send staff on here my order info & receipt from my purchase so that I can get my cheat? Thanks in advance
    That site is a scam, that's on you sir. Not a verified reseller so we cant do anything about it sir. As an admin said before, why would you buy from site that looks like its made by a 10 yr old?
    Last edited by Ninjazz; 12-31-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Bought cheat from external seller MULISHA's Avatar
    Hello what was the users name on here for the reseller account? If it is not bought here or by a reseller we can verify as ours then you have to get your money back and then purchase from here when you are on this site not a site linked to say they sell our software. I will try to help but only so much I can do.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map