Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't download the loader

Can't download the loader

Hello,
    I just bought a Sea of Thieves hack subscription, and I can't download the loader at all. Whenever I try, it gets erased by google or windows I don't really know, saying "Failure-Virus detected".
    I have tried to change things in the Key Register, deactivating the antivirus, etc... I just don't know what to do next to download the loader...
    Please save me

Can't download the loader MULISHA's Avatar
    Okay, renable your windows defender again our software will not work with it disabled in registry,

Simple way would be add a folder to your USB flash drive you are going to put the loader in, Make an exclusion in windows defender for that folder, when you put the rar file in there and open it i would add the program as well.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I can't put the .rar anywhere, it gets deleted instantly after download. :c

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Theuxah View Post
    I can't put the .rar anywhere, it gets deleted instantly after download. :c
    what antivirus you use? try to make an exception for scanning for the folder you put the cheat on or if it still doesnt work try to disable or uninstall any antivirus you have and try again

Can't download the loader Syrus's Avatar
    Add the .rar & loader as an exception in your anti-virus program. You may have to turn your anti-virus off install then right click inspect/add.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Already tried turning off my antiviruses. I'm really out of solutions, sorry for the late answer by the way :/
    Is it possible to put an exception on scanning the "download" folder ?

Yes you can, it depends what antivirus do you have. Let us know what antivirus do you have or google it how to make an exception of files/folders

I had McAfee, but I uninstalled this one. And I now use Malwarebytes, non premium version.
    By the way, it seems that by miracle the zip file downloaded, but now I can't open what's inside, i get an error either from winrar, or from windows, same virus bull**** as before...

Warrant Officer 1
    just disable the antivirus, put the cheat in a folder then exclude this same folder in the antivirus
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

I can't even make an exception on the .exe, or the .cfg. Error says it is a virus whenever I try... I really have no clue