Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corrupted c++ files

Corrupted c++ files

Tried using the battlefront 2 cheats but they didn't work. contacted the live chat and the guy was a major help he checked over everything and helped to figure out whats wrong. in the end he said my computer was corrupting my c++ files and the cheat wouldn't work then. i google to see how to fix the problem and couldn't find anything. does anybody have any idea as to what i could do to fix it?

Corrupted c++ files JamalDaKillah's Avatar

The agent that was helping me did that about 3 or 4 times from the control panel and installed again from that same exact place. He was very helpful

he was using something like team viewer to control my computer

Ok then what is the issue sir?

Im honestly not sure. whenever i launch the cheat for SWBF2 the game freezes for a few seconds then crashes every time. And the agent did what he could so im asking here to see if anybody has another solution. Sorry to bother.

Oh and even when the agent had uninstalled and installed again it didn't fix the problem. so thats why im lost on what to do.

Disable Microsoft Gamebar and check the Origin Overlay is off and running as admin. Also try turning graphic settings down.

okay i disabled Microsoft game bar and im 100% the origin overlay is off. im going to turn the games graphics down then ill reply with the results thanks for the help.

Darn even with everything you said to do it crashes almost immediately after running the cheat.