Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: CS GO Question.

Master Sergeant

Question CS GO Question.

I like to know a few things before i buy the cs go hack.

1. is it safe to use now since the last detection ?

2. a few months ago when i buyed the hack for cs go here my pc kept crashing and a mod on TS told me i had a Non Legit windows. Right now i bought windows 10 so that should be fixed. ( if this problem is still here can i get refunded for it ? )

3. Can you still use AIM ASSIST or anything like a trigger bot? whitout being banned by overwatch easily ? I want to use more than ESP only.

4. do i still need a USB flash drive ? Becuz a few months ago this gave me the PC Crash while the loader was on the USB Flash dirve. (i have 100% Legit windows now) So it should be fixed.

5. I also bought a new Second Hard Drive. (Still need the USB Flash Drive ?)

6. If i use the hack on my Steam SMURF CS GO account, Will that trigger a VAC ban on my MAIN Steam account ?

Please Answer all 6 if dont mind. i Just need the hack for CS GO i dont want to change it later to a other hack if it doesnt work.

Sergeant
    Hello sir,

Cheating is always a risk, but if youre here you already know that. We had a 11 month run last time the cheat was detected. Thats a good run, but who knows when they can be a pain again.

Please check the rules tab for further information about refunds, but if you have a legit copy of windows 10 updated, + a USB stick you will be fine.

You can use all functions so long as you use them wisely. Overwatch bans are your mistakes as a cheater for being too blatant.

Yes you need a flash drive.

<<<

It would only trigger a vac ban on your main account if you have your accounts tied to the same celphone. So basically if all your accounts are registered with the same number and one gets a ban, then all of them will get banned.

Hope to see you around AJ sir.

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for your reply.
    My Cellphone is not registerd to my Main Steam account. also i have disabled Family share.
    Will that be enough to not trigger a VAC on my main ?

Sergeant
    VAC Bans are caused because of cheat detection overall. But there are steps you can take to secure your account.

You can find more info here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/